Anyone Notice finasteride Get Better After A Couple Years?

Rapido1234

My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride has almost maintained my hairline and I'm at the 3 year mark. Anyone who has taken it longer, have you noticed random spurts of hair a couple years in?

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
18 months in, and similar to majority of people I have stopped noticing any further regrowth.
It was 6-8 months when I noticed the most benefits. I have thankfully not lost any ground either though, and my regime seems to be just maintaining.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if no matter at what point you catch the hair loss, early, in the middle or late, finasteride still works only for the same period of time. OR if let's say an NW7 takes finasteride and can actually continue seeing regrowth for more years than someone with an NW3-4.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm like 13-14 months in. First noticed gains at about 7 months. My hairline seems to still be very very gradually improving

dunno

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ive taken it for about 5 years and never experienced any growth, my recession has however been the same since i started. maybe a slight decrease in density midscalp section.

br1

Reaction score
Experienced maintenance, and slow regrowth. When I say slow, I mean SLOW. I have pictures from 10yrs ago, and my hair is much better now.