Anyone Not Get Side Effects From Finasteride?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I took finasteride for 8 months. Had ball ache in the beggining and prostate discomfort but that went away after a few months. I also had alot of "positive" sides throughout finasteride increased libido and just generally felt good on it. Recently I switched to dutasteride and im experiencing pretty bad sides, extreme anxiety, bad ball ache, prostate discomfort, and all types of pains and wierd feeling all over my body.

My experience with finasteride has been the same, except I had no change in libido, and I had minor weight gain.

getmorehair

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only side effect I have had is a slight drop in my libido. But not enough of a drop to be worried.

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried finasteride. Severe testicle and prostate pain. Increased anxiety and brain fog.

I could not handle the side effects. It's different for everybody. Everybody has different reactions. Everybody has different DHT and T levels.

It was a bad experience for me.

Be glad if you don't get sides. But even if you don't get sides right away they can show up years later or when you stop the medication.

Inhibiting a potent male sex hormone is going to cause issues for most people.

I envy the guys who get no sides.

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never had any sides when I was on the finasteride (1mg solo, for the 3 months) and on the dutasteride (0,5 mg and 1 mg ED - two capsules, solo). And I was on the dutasteride solo for 2 years (for the first 6 months I was on 0,5 mg and later for the next 1,5 year I was on the 1 mg).
Also I hadn't any sides when I've been taking finasteride 5 mg and dutasteride 0,5 mg together everyday for 3 months.

And that's why I started to take the stronger meds, of course I have sides now, but it's not caused of taking finasteride or dutasteride, and it caused by all these meds which I take currently.

You f*****g kicked baldness in the *** with every possible weapon of attack.

Again. I wish I had your guts and courage to take all these drugs. I couldn't mess with Estradiol and Ciproterone Acetate.

You went to a NW0 from a NW4 right?

You basically defeated baldness through drugs.

jd_uk

Reaction score
Actually from what I read morning erections are more of a body stretching than horniness.
Well yeah it ensures the health of the penis but morning wood does tend to be associated with feeling horny too doesn't it?