Anyone know this Doctor??

Jim-o

Reaction score
Hey there guys. I have been reading hairloss forums for some time now. I have done my research and will go for a hair transplant. My question is, does anyone of you know Dr.******** ?? i have researched him for some time and know that he has worked with Dr.Cole for 4-5 years and saw some pictures of his work wich made a good impression on me. All i want to know if he is a good surgeon or should i better stay away from him ?
pls reply if you have some information on him :)

G

Hi Jim-O
I'm a young patient (24 years old) of dr. ********, I have not effected my hair transplant yet (I will have it in the next month), but I had the occasion to talk more times to him, so, after many meeting to schedulate my hair transplant, now I have become his Patient Coordinator

U told right, Dr ******** has worked with Cole and a number of top docs in the US, before he started to practice in Europe. Like many in work when you have a real sincereity and belief in excellence you look to always do your best; and this has meant moving. This has culminated in a partnership in Brussels dedicated to excellence and patient care.

We have a fully operational Clinic performing Strip Mega Session, FUE and BH. Dr. ******** is also specialized in repair cases (removal plugs and pitting; revision scar via strip excision or via FUE grafting, etc). The Clinic is marketed under the name of BHR (******** Hair Restoration), the website will be running shortly.

I have got many cases with pre-post pics, if you are looking for them, and for every other questions, feel free to contact me when you want: kiffa@bhrclinic.com
Regards

Jim-o

Reaction score
Hi Kiffa

I will pm you tomorow....i need some informations, thanks for help :)