Anyone know how to cut Proscar into 1/32's?

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
I was nailing my lady the other day, and timing myself with a stopwatch as per usual, and I noticed I came about five seconds faster than my usual time. Not only that, but the semen was also two shades lighter than normal when I compared it to my paint swatches. It may seem trivial, but I can personally see a big difference between Eggshell and Off White.

So, I'm pretty sure the finasteride is the problem. I'm going to cut my dose down to .15 for a while.

Any tips?

I bashed one tablet with a mallet, but it just turned to dust. I'm not paranoid enough to go to 1/128ths just yet! :lol:

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Freestyle said:
I was nailing my lady the other day, and timing myself with a stopwatch as per usual, and I noticed I came about five seconds faster than my usual time. Not only that, but the semen was also two shades lighter than normal when I compared it to my paint swatches. It may seem trivial, but I can personally see a big difference between Eggshell and Off White.

So, I'm pretty sure the finasteride is the problem. I'm going to cut my dose down to .15 for a while.

Any tips?

I bashed one tablet with a mallet, but it just turned to dust. I'm not paranoid enough to go to 1/128ths just yet! :lol:

Haha, Freestyle. How long did you last?

lol, I take it you have already tried smoking your finasteride.

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, my regular time was 5 seconds, so I was done on insertion.

I haven't tried smoking Proscar, but I may dissolve it in alcohol, do a headstand and pour it in my a**h**. That's how European socialites get drunk quickly, without having booze breath. It absorbs into your system quicker.

So never take a hit from the bottle directly after a Danish princess has been at it. You don't want that backwash.