Anyone Know Anything About Hairskeen?

Tyler1319

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have seen this company a lot on instagram lately from barbers and stylists that use them specifically and are trained apparently. I wanted to see if anyone knows something about them as their site doesn't have too much info and it seems you have to go through a certified stylist/barber specifically to use their system. They look phenomenal from what I've seen. But for the first service (custom system, attachment, cut, and style) it runs around $750 from what I have been able to find and wasn't sure how I feel about that price yet.

Also, does anyone have any recommendations or know of any other vendors and/or places to get a system in Las Vegas? Just moved here and havent found too much.

Thanks in advance!

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I see that "Phildoeseverything" has been pushing them. Are you 100% sure that these are custom systems? Everything I have heard from people in the business is that they are ONLY stock.

$795 for a custom system including service is not bad at all. That much for a stock system is way too much.

I tried to get info about their tapes, from their website, they do NOT respond if you are NOT a salon.

I would try and get that info before moving forward, it is a HUGE difference. If they tell you it's "custom", but don't perform a consult which includes making a template, color sampling, style, etc... it's NOT custom.

Let us know...