Anyone Know A Good Accessory (glue, Tape, Etc) Supplier Shipping To Canada?

matt0135

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I want to try the adhesive Davlyn Black however I can't find anything except for expensive hairdirect or eBay costs.

Any fellow Canadians know of a good supplier that may carry this product or similar?

I tried calling around some wig places but it seems like they use tape. One dude was so rude and questioned why I would need glue and made condescending statements like "how do you clean the glue? So you just layer new on top of old? Good luck to you, you're nuts! (I added that last part, but his tone spoke for itself) lol .

Yagami

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,
I hear you. I have the same problem here, I'm in Montreal and there are some shops here but they don't have all the products that you can find online.
I have found this one to order tapes but they still cost 15CA$ to ship, it's the lowest I found online superhairpieces.ca, unfortunately they don't have the product you are looking for.

ChrisPratty

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Matt, few months ago, I was also searching for adhesive but had a hard time finding it. I live in a hot weather country and sweat under the hair system is quite common. I bought from Amazon but it didn't turn out to be great. Recently, I shifted to a tape based hair system. It is more breathable and sweat free in comparison to the previous one I was using. I bought from Lordhair and I guess they ship to Canada as well. I checked their Accessories store but they don't have glue on sale :(