Anyone just have low density in the front gradually going up to thick density in back?

mulder

Established Member
Reaction score
The idea is to have a more natural look in the front and more volume in the back to get an overall larger volume look. The thick back would give me the possibility of having a thicker larger hairstyle but the thinner front would make it less detectable. Just a consistent increase all the way back on the hair system. Anyone do anything like this? What does it do for the realism of the hairstyle?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Seems like a good idea. Of course having a bit thinner front is normal with systems. I do have it.

Diesel guy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like a good idea. Of course having a bit thinner front is normal with systems. I do have it.
I don't know that I agree with this statement. I am 60 years old, and it is just not natural for a guy my age to have this wall of hair at the hairline. Unless it is stated on the order for graduated hairline, we have to really work to thin it out.

I would recommend @mulder that you specifically say you want a graduated hairline on your order.