Anyone here not shed 1 hair today?

I have not shed 1 hair today.

• Total voters

r1989

Reaction score
imo it's impossible to not lose at least a few hairs a day, seeing as hairs are constantly being shed all over the body. it's all apart of the growth cycle.

A

Administrator

Let me see if I understand this poll as it is written:

Either you can choose:

"Yes" I have not shed one hair today ... or ...
"No" I have not shed one hair today

Aren't they the same thing.

By the way - the 2nd poster is correct. It is impossible to not shed 1 hair. Everyone sheds at least 100 hairs per day, whether they know it or not.

Admin

G

Poll should be changed to has anyone not SEEN one shed hair today. I have not seen one shed hair today, but as Admin said, I shed a few.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
lol,
thanks HairLossTalk.com.

Yeah, my grammar sucks.

I was kind of in a pissy mood, too, when I posted that.

It's absurd to think that someone has NOT shed a hair during the day.

r1989

Reaction score
Hijacking thread a little, but how's your hair lately JayMan? Have you seen any regrowth or thickening?

G

r1989 said:
Hijacking thread a little, but how's your hair lately JayMan? Have you seen any regrowth or thickening?

A lot of both. My hair is looking pretty good at 1/2 an inch. Much denser than it did when I buzzed it to this length a month ago.

G

r1989 said:

A lot of both. My hair is looking pretty good at 1/2 an inch. Much denser than it did when I buzzed it to this length a month ago.

blandflabbis

Reaction score
In fairness there could have been some people answering the poll who have a completely shaven head and therefore no hair to shed!

powersam

Reaction score
nah the hair is still there and still sheds, its just a few mm long so you wouldnt see it or notice it.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well im not shedding
at least not that i can see
i can pull as hard as i want and nothing comes out

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Strangely enough.. despite my hair looking worse than it ever has before thinning wise, it seems that no hair is falling out when I run my fingers through my hair.. confusing..

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Again this morning.. it appears that I have shed no hair.. this is obviously a good thing and definately unusual for me but my head is still itchy and my hair hair looks like sh*t.. I'll be interested to see how this unfolds.