Anyone here have vitilago?

glaxo

Reaction score
I have some white patched on the tips of my fingers, I read some study that there was an association between the two.

verbs

Reaction score
i do. had it since a very early age. it goes up my leg to my stomach and hasn't spread anywhere else, thank god.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My dermatologist told me I might have it. She doesn't know yet, it could be that, it could be Eczema. I saw what vitilago looks like and i'm sure that is not what I have. It IS some sort of skin pigmentation loss though.

shrutii

Reaction score
I had alopecia for 10 years and tried several treatments- from acupuncture to cortisone injections to natural remedies . It slowly got better after my first pregnancy and tapered off after I added some herbs, vitamins, and fosh oil to my diet.

After a few years, I was diagnosed with vitiligo. Horrors! I have brown Asian skin so it was very prominent.
I was diagnosed with Vitiligo ( leukoderma) in May 2010 and cured myself of it in approx 9 months with a regimen I adapted from various resources: my holistic doctor, researching the web, and just trial-and-error.

Here is the synopsis of my regimen:

a) High dose of B-vitamins
b) D vitamins (check with doctor as to your dosage)
c) Detox ( ask a holistic doctor) for clearing liver
d) Ayurvedic herbs- check out www.rejuvherbs.com for Pigmento tablets and cream. Worked like a charm in 2 months.