Anyone Here Got Less Sides With Topical finasteride Compared To Oral?

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive been taking oral finasteride for 10 months now and am now stopping due to sides. Im switching to topical finasteride 0.1% to see if that will lower the sides. Do any of you have experience with making this switch?

I understand that the topical can go systemic as well but it may not be to as high of a degree as with the oral.

Any thoughts?

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive been taking oral finasteride for 10 months now and am now stopping due to sides. Im switching to topical finasteride 0.1% to see if that will lower the sides. Do any of you have experience with making this switch?

I understand that the topical can go systemic as well but it may not be to as high of a degree as with the oral.

Any thoughts?
what sides forced u to quit?

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
what sides forced u to quit?

honestly, im starting to think it is in my head. The watery jizz is real but right now its back to normal. I busted an insane load yesterday enough to drown a small city and that was an hour or so after I took propecia. Im unsure if the sides are real or in my head. I was thinking my libido was lowered but I was stressing so much about hairloss and I think that played a factor. It could be a nocebo effect.

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
I used to get sides from finasteride pills. I then switched to Morr F (you can buy on Ebay) and havent had sides since.
Its worth a try. And IMO topical works just as we all as oral

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
honestly, im starting to think it is in my head. The watery jizz is real but right now its back to normal. I busted an insane load yesterday enough to drown a small city and that was an hour or so after I took propecia. Im unsure if the sides are real or in my head. I was thinking my libido was lowered but I was stressing so much about hairloss and I think that played a factor. It could be a nocebo effect.

This thing with "all in my/your head" is so f*****g tricky. At the end of the day anything can be in one's head. Best is to be careful and not to undermine risks.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to get sides from finasteride pills. I then switched to Morr F (you can buy on Ebay) and havent had sides since.
Its worth a try. And IMO topical works just as we all as oral

do you trust buying this off ebay?

I got WICKED sides with finasteride pills. I use a topical and every once in a while I think it aggrevates some stuff but nothing horrid. Im starting to think, since its really a prostate medication, if you are pre disposed to certain prostate issues it can flare them up which has a lot to do with "down there"

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do you trust buying this off ebay?

I got WICKED sides with finasteride pills. I use a topical and every once in a while I think it aggrevates some stuff but nothing horrid. Im starting to think, since its really a prostate medication, if you are pre disposed to certain prostate issues it can flare them up which has a lot to do with "down there"
Explain WICKED sides

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
but are you getting it direct from them on ebay or resellers? theres a huge counterfeit issue with ebay and even amazon
All I can tell you is this, I have found Morr F to work well and have not had any side-effect issues with it.

Could it be counterfeit, I guess it could. But the bottles sell for about $17 each so the seller would have to go through the whole trouble of faking the bottle, the content, the packaging....etc...etc. That alone would probably cost you more then $17 I would think.

My guess is they have an uncle working for the company, they get it for $5 a bottle and then resell if on Ebay for a profit.

Also whomever sells and ships it from India has to by law put their drivers license and picture on the packaging.
So unless he's also faking his DL and manages to fool the post office clerk, I dont see how he could ever ship it