Anyone Have Weak Orgasms On finasteride. Please Help.

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on finasteride for about 4 months and a half. Since the second month I've been having weak orgasms. Erections and libido are fine. Has anyone experienced this on finasteride? If yes, then how did you go about fixing it?

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
At least you can still get a boner.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are inhibiting 70 % of your stronger male hormone, you really think it will not caused side effects ? Propecia was approve more than 20 years ago, a lot of more things are knowing now about DHT than 20 years ago.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are inhibiting 70 % of your stronger male hormone, you really think it will not caused side effects ? Propecia was approve more than 20 years ago, a lot of more things are knowing now about DHT than 20 years ago.

And still more things we do not know about the role of Dht in human metabolism.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve noticed that I can get aroused easily but it is harder for me to orgasm and they have been weaker. If it means that the drug is working and it will help my hair I don’t really care though.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still have mind blowing ones and meh ones, I think it did at the beginning but not now though. I've taken steps to increase my free T since starting finasteride it should be noted.

Oh Yea?

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes kind of like an unsatisfactory orgasm..it comes and goes. I took propecia when it first came out I was in my early 20s..I had that side happen to me and I quit taking it after about 6 months and I don't think I ever totally recovered from that side. But it's worst while you are taking Fina then when. Your off of it.