Anyone Has Experience With The Growband ?

INT

Reaction score
i used growband for 6 month, no results, i sent it back for refund. they have facebook group, i didn't see any real results with photos there.
when 1st time i used growband hairs becomes energized,but after 3-5 days they become the same.... i compared this effect with monoxidil and minoxidil was better-more energized and strong hair for 1 week after 1-2 days of application...

Hair becomes energized? Wth does that even mean?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried it on my penis for 6 months. No results so I returned it. The xhamster page didn't show results either.

LowHairLine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It means it keeps going and going and going.
8040b64b05f4d19521e119b2391be794.jpg

LowHairLine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the shoe is heavy enough to push the car forward then the kinetic energy when it swings back will be enough to pull the car back again...

This well known "Shoe Mass Paradox" has been solved with the "Downhill Concept Bike":

6.jpg

Now the heavier the Shoe, the more the Fast, cause down going...
This concept has been notoriously exploited by Jan Ullrich in Time Trials:

20200501_015445.jpg

In addition to that, he boosted his performance with GROWBANDS on both knees...
All of this has since been banned due to obvious mechanical doping.

Now that the Energized Hair Paradox has been solved, back on topic pls...

Last edited:

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
What are you doing here then ?
Looking for potential solutions.... to
criticize ?
Really ?minoxidil, tretinoin , ketoconazole , cetirizine... And I don't even mention the one that give side effects !!!!
Dude, you have a lot of blood already on your hair. Have you ever cut your scalp ? it bleed a lot !

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Theres also the original scalp tension relaxer for 500 euros.

I am surprised no one is talking about the rip off behind this. Most ppl would probably not mind trying this if it had a reasonable price.

This thing cost a third of the 'growband', and seems to do the same...

Oppenheimer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Theres also the original scalp tension relaxer for 500 euros.

I am surprised no one is talking about the rip off behind this. Most ppl would probably not mind trying this if it had a reasonable price.

This thing cost a third of the 'growband', and seems to do the same...
Holy f sh*t! Bless you dude! GREAT GREAT FIND!

I found the exact same one on Aliexpress for 60 USD or 50 Euros. 1/5 the price of that f*****g scammer who sells it for 300 bucks and you must pump manually with his device which is demotivatng AF! That's why most people quit after only a few days, because it's very tiring to pump it up all the damn time.

Genius electrical device. Genius.

Thank you so much! Wish i knew of its existence years ago!

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Buy a c0ck ring, it can permanently and subsequentially grow your meat in matter of days
Damn Energizers, works really well

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, only on zix.

Interesting... last time I red about zix was 2018. worm created the topic, 446k views. Pretty good stuff.
I remember reading it and putting it "in the back burner" but I guess I have to re-read it

TheHawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would work to relieve tension and increase blood flow, but the price is egregious

anyone know a reasonably priced alternative?

TheHawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy f sh*t! Bless you dude! GREAT GREAT FIND!

I found the exact same one on Aliexpress for 60 USD or 50 Euros. 1/5 the price of that f*****g scammer who sells it for 300 bucks and you must pump manually with his device which is demotivatng AF! That's why most people quit after only a few days, because it's very tiring to pump it up all the damn time.

Genius electrical device. Genius.

Thank you so much! Wish i knew of its existence years ago!
Can you link that Ali express device?

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy in the video has a full head of hair. Give this product to someone who's actually bald, and lets see what comes of this. I doubt anything would happen.