Anyone Ever Have Problems With Customs?

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone has had any issues with customs after ordering things from Kane etc..

What country are you from and did you have an issue?

I've ordered RU from Kane and had no issue. Recently ordered CB from wuhan and it's currently in customs for a day. I'm in the U.S.

Just curious about anyone elses experiences.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered CB from wuhan and it went fine

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Had Seti from lyphar get stuck in customs. Took about two weeks but they released it. You have to fill out a TSCA usually. Now, from what I understand, just in the last couple months things have really clamped down. I have been told they are looking for fetanyl. Once they figure out its not that, they’ll release it. You may have to say that it’s another kind of chemical on the TSCA though.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Had Seti from lyphar get stuck in customs. Took about two weeks but they released it. You have to fill out a TSCA usually. Now, from what I understand, just in the last couple months things have really clamped down. I have been told they are looking for fetanyl. Once they figure out its not that, they’ll release it. You may have to say that it’s another kind of chemical on the TSCA though.

are you from canada ? this fuckin fentanyl crisis here is making me doubting to order CB ..