anyone else turning into a primate with minoxidil?

BBQ

Reaction score
i have to say that applying minoxidil to my scalp for the last 5 months has improved my hair.it has improved in thickness and there has been some pretty decent regrowth of hair on my hairline...............but damn!!!!!!it has also effected my body hair,especially on my arms and back,what used to be fine thin hairs has turned into thicker more noticable hairs,even in places i never even knew i could grow hair,lol.anyway,i guess things like this just happen.has this happened or is happening to anybody else?

G

That's potentially one of the side affects of min. I think the effect is worse if taken oraly.

Mickey

Established Member
Reaction score
Im only on hair vitamins and biotin and msm even though i see regrowth on my scalp i am begining to resemble a gorilla with the amount of body hair.

surferosa123

Reaction score
wow...I always haid a lot of body hair, but I don't think it grows stronger now.
Let me tell you it's not that bad. Use a blade or wax (ouch.)
Some girls like it (though I don't) and I can tell you that no girl has had any problems with that.

But one strange thing I noticed; my fingernails are growing faster than they did before. No joke. :)