anyone else get this/know why

markymark123

Established Member
Reaction score
as my hair has receded considerably and thinned, but just in the front, so has my hair dirrection. its so odd, like my left side still feels reasonably thick and can lay down and cover the recession, but the right side has thinned so much more, and the hair cant lay down anymore. they way my hair naturally falls now is hideous. the part starts sort of in the middle but then cuts across from my right to left parallel to my receded hairline and the hair on my right now doesnt lay down, it has the tendency to fall as if i combed my hair to the side.

its is the strangest things and the bane of my fight, and im positive this just started when my hair loss started which is about one year ago, i had previously grown my hair out pretty long with no problems in hair direciton, then in the span of 2 months my hair got pretty bad with not too many promising signs of getting better.

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah ok, have another...

anyhow, exactly how many degrees northwest is your hair receded? They say if the upper parallel has thinned considerably more than your most leftern vertex, then the 87th degree on your combover will not have any effect when parting your hair somewhere in the middle.

Just lay down your hair in the upper most corner, directly below the equator line of your hairline, then measure, with a ruler, how many degrees upward your hair can split.

And then when you're done that, go drink another six pack, you drunken fool, and stop posting idiotic messages in here after you come home from the bar

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the sarcasm of this forum is annoying stfu

Maybe he really wants to know why his hair is going crazy directions as it continues to thin

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree Mat,
Alot of peopl on here come here looking for an answer or statement that will be positive and when you shove a harsh joke in their face ...that willl make them feel like sh*t and also what does it prove?

G

jdizzle said:
as my hair has receded considerably and thinned, but just in the front, so has my hair dirrection. its so odd, like my left side still feels reasonably thick and can lay down and cover the recession, but the right side has thinned so much more, and the hair cant lay down anymore. they way my hair naturally falls now is hideous. the part starts sort of in the middle but then cuts across from my right to left parallel to my receded hairline and the hair on my right now doesnt lay down, it has the tendency to fall as if i combed my hair to the side.

its is the strangest things and the bane of my fight, and im positive this just started when my hair loss started which is about one year ago, i had previously grown my hair out pretty long with no problems in hair direciton, then in the span of 2 months my hair got pretty bad with not too many promising signs of getting better.

It seems you are having major problems. The only way to combat this is to cut it all really short. Really.... that's the best you can do and it will look better also!

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Blue, I give serious replies wherever I can to people who ask for help.

And I tend to have a little fun with idiots like this who can somehow post two full paragraphs and make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

What the hell else do you reply to this guy? I have no idea what his problem is to begin with! lol

Better yet- maybe you can offer him a solid response- because you have a better idea of what he's trying to get across than i do, he's too busy drinking beer before he posts his messages, that much is clear!!

pleasehelpme

Established Member
Reaction score
what the f*** was the point of that? ^^^

man cut that sarcasm bullshit. the guys seeking help if you don't have any encouraging advice or helpful info, shut the f*** up

anyway jdizzle i can completely understand what your experiencing because i somewhat am too... my right side feels a lot more thick than my left and it(my hair) parts automatically even though i brush it back. i am not really sure of what this actually is but there was a post a while back about a guy who had a severe version of yours and my problem. he went to the doctor and it was diagnosed as Telogen Effluvium. theres a really cool but long post on Telogen Effluvium in the general hair loss discussions thread. so try checking that out.

the best advice i can give you is to cut your hair no longer than 3 inches and then slick it back with some styling gel/pomade/wax whatever and then take your fingers and kinda mess it up a bit giving it that messy look. then starting from the vertex of the scalp continue to do this but work your way down + brush your hair down with your fingers. it should cover the unbalanced look pretty well but not 100%. good luck man. i hope this somewhat helped.. peace

G

Rawbbie get out while you can these bastards ain't happy :freaked:

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
my point exactly- the guy who posted the message in this thread hasn't even replied- enough proof that it was probably posted in a drunken stupor and then never came back! Why else whould you post a message that makes as much sense as a goldfish talking?

Anyhow, granted, IF this guy was being sincere and will look back here for honest answers, then I apologize