Anyone Bought From Wuhan Vanz Pharm Inc?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

Last edited:

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is WAY? Has this product been researched to test its efficacy and safety?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.2003705

No, it has not. However, it has been shown to increase hair growth in just 2 days.

Cyclosporine have a molecular weight of 1,202.61 g/mol . read about the 500 Daltons rule , it will not reach your follicles with a normal topical vehicle , will not work.
For example :
minoxidil : 209.251 g/mol
finasteride : 372.549 g/mol
dutasteride : 528.53 g/mol

And this is why there is not topical solutions of dutasteride, like you can find many of them online of finasteride.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2
WAY is dead.

https://www.folliclethought.com/way-316606-clinical-trial-update-2019/

check this official response:

“Currently, we are in the process of identifying and developing other compounds than WAY-316606 that may unfold similar hair growth-promoting properties as the latter, but have an even more advantageous safety profile. The most promising among these are being tested in our human scalp hair follicle organ culture as we speak, and relevant issues related to scale up synthesis, product stability, and optimal topical formulation are intensively being investigated.”

so, a WAY-similar is like 10 years away.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sigh. WAY is an osteoporosis drug. Cyclosporine A gives tremendous regrowth, but the side effects prevent it from being a treatment option for hair loss. These researchers wanted to find out the MOA for Cyclosporine A, and they determined that it grows hair by inhibiting SFRP1 https://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.2003705

So knowing that they researched for another existing drug that would do the same thing but without the side effects. They found WAY-316606. They did a 6 day in vivo trial, and found that WAY actually increased hair shaft elongation even faster than cyclosporine A.

Giuliani saw this study and decided to look for WAY-316606 analogues that they could release as a cosmetic. They are still in the process of doing that, and plan to finish trials later this year. WAY-316606 isn't dead because it was never alive. I don't know who owns the patent for the drug itself, but they have never trialed it for hair loss. Perhaps they are looking into it now in light of this research. So if all goes well you can probably buy a WAY-316606 analogue from Giuliani next year. Right now you can buy WAY-316606 from china and make your own topical solution.
do you really think we would be able to buy giuliani way analogue next year?
fully funded cosmetic ngf-574h took like 5 years....

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very good, I've already gotten you to cut your timeline in half. Now realize that they already have the analogue and don't have to develop it like NGF-574H. By the way, I'd like proof that it took them 5 years to develop that. Now if you could just admit you were wrong about WAY being dead, and thus implying that it's not effective.

I don't care about being right or wrong .... are you like 5 years old? this is a hair loss forum, I just want hair.
check their files and blogs, they describe all the years it took them to get to a final version, which is not yet even officialy available for sale.
so the giuliani guys say that they are still searching and testing analogues and you say that they have already found it? thank god we have an insider here

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sigh. WAY is an osteoporosis drug. Cyclosporine A gives tremendous regrowth, but the side effects prevent it from being a treatment option for hair loss. These researchers wanted to find out the MOA for Cyclosporine A, and they determined that it grows hair by inhibiting SFRP1 https://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.2003705

So knowing that they researched for another existing drug that would do the same thing but without the side effects. They found WAY-316606. They did a 6 day in vivo trial, and found that WAY actually increased hair shaft elongation even faster than cyclosporine A.

Giuliani saw this study and decided to look for WAY-316606 analogues that they could release as a cosmetic. They are still in the process of doing that, and plan to finish trials later this year. WAY-316606 isn't dead because it was never alive. I don't know who owns the patent for the drug itself, but they have never trialed it for hair loss. Perhaps they are looking into it now in light of this research. So if all goes well you can probably buy a WAY-316606 analogue from Giuliani next year. Right now you can buy WAY-316606 from china and make your own topical solution.
Boom