ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THIS IS ?

berlin22

Reaction score
hello guys,

has anybody any knowledge or know what - HIS ( the hairline improvement studio ) actually is all about ?. see web link below.
i have registered on the site to gain access for more info but inside tells you squat except how great your going to look!!
i live in the uk so i telephoned them, i would have got more info if i had telephoned Buckingham palace and spoke to the queen!!!
i don't feel like driving 100 miles to see them to be told its bla bla bla and cost,s xxxxxxx
so anybody got any info please share,
many thanks
pj

http://www.thehairlineimprovementstudio.co.uk/

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
berlin22 said:
hello guys,

has anybody any knowledge or know what - HIS ( the hairline improvement studio ) actually is all about ?. see web link below.
i have registered on the site to gain access for more info but inside tells you squat except how great your going to look!!
i live in the uk so i telephoned them, i would have got more info if i had telephoned Buckingham palace and spoke to the queen!!!
i don't feel like driving 100 miles to see them to be told its bla bla bla and cost,s xxxxxxx
so anybody got any info please share,
many thanks
pj

http://www.thehairlineimprovementstudio.co.uk/
Personally, I wouldn't even waste my time. I've never seen such vague answers from a "business".
How was the treatment developed?
The innovation came from an inspirational idea, which lead to testing the concept through to the development of a procedure with the inaugural procedure being successfully carried out on the HIS founder director.
:roll: Egad!
The inspiration the founder had was probably him buying up a laser-comb clinic and putting up a website with vague information trying to entice some desperate person into signing up with them.
Until I see something different, that is what I am going to think about that site.

berlin22

Reaction score
Thanks Vinton, thats exactley my opinion, i would have thought if they had got some great new "answer" they would want to shout about it, not keep it a "secret" ? oh well maybe someday.
thanks
PJ