anybody around 23-24 with an upside down Y (balding figure)?

ShedMaster

Reaction score
i think that there are plenty of people on this board with this type of balding pattern whom are in this age group. The treatements do work on for the frontal areas, but not as well as towards the back of the scalp.

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Are u serius? thats what I want! My hairline. What treatment? because I take minoxidil 1.5 year and I dont see new hair, even though the hairloss has completely stopped.

Last edited:

ShedMaster

Reaction score
It also takes the longest to respond to treatment. Just keep it up. the fact that you stopped your hairloss is an excellent sign that the treatments work for you.

Hess

Established Member
Reaction score
I am currently 26 and I have the hair loss that you mention, ive been slowly losing my hair since I was 20, my regimen consists of Propecia, Regaine and spironolactone, there hasn't been any noticable regrowth but it has slowed it down, unfortunately it hasn't stopped.

damnthis

Established Member
Reaction score
I also have this type of hairloss, I am 25,
minoxidil(18months) gave me some regrowth but didn(t help with reducing the shedding,
I am now also on propecia (4months) and nizoral (7months) and now my shedding has reduced drastically