any supplements to offset gyno?

vanheldan

Reaction score
i THINK i may have gyno. Any supplemments to help with this?

i don't want to go off propecia.

Thanks!!!

Boondock

Reaction score
Well, as the theory goes, gyno can happen from finasteride because of an upregulation of estrogens in the bloodstream. What you'll want is something that can lower that level of estrogens.

You could take an aromatase inhibitor, such as high-dose zinc, or 6-OXO, or at the strongest level low-dose arimidex. You might also consider a SERM, such as tamoxifen or nolvadex. Note: some of these are drugs and not supplements!

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
vanheldan said:
i THINK i may have gyno. Any supplemments to help with this?

i don't want to go off propecia.

Thanks!!!

If it's really gyno, you want to kill it as fast as you can before it gets bad. Gyno can be caused by high estrogen and/or high prolactin levels. There are quite a number of things that can help

At a minimum, you'd want to see if you can kill it with a SERM or an AI.

If it were me, and if I had the $$, I'd do the following

Selegiline or Cabergoline - lowers prolactin
Aromasin - (or some other AI) - to lower estrogen
Yohimburn applied to chest area + lots of cardio - to get rid of the fat.
Tamoxifen - (or some other SERM) - to keep estrogen from binding to your chest

The above combo has worked for quite a number of people on another forum...Worked so well in fact that some of the same people that were considering gyno surgery didn't need it after all. If the above fails, you are SOL and will need surgery to get rid of it.

NOTE - You can not use any other AI besides Aromasin in combo with an SERM that I know of, since they counteract each other. Aromasin is expensive though.

Boondock

Reaction score
50mg I would say is a fairly high dose, although I'm obviously not a doctor or even a naturopath. It's often worth taking it with copper, since too much zinc without will deplete copper levels.

I second Harie's suggestions as well, since zinc in itself is not a particularly strong aromatase inhibitor.

vanheldan

Reaction score
thanks guys! i'll look into your suggestions.

i'm not even sure that i have gyno...i think i'm just being paranoid

Boondock

Reaction score
Take a picture of your tits. Forget about it. Take another one in a month from the same angle. If there's no change, it's in your head.