Any side effects on Saw Palmetto (Please help)

e9394

Reaction score
Does anyone know any side effects for Saw Palmetto. I am concerned using this product. Unlike the Rogaine that mentions there are no side effects,

Because this one is a tablet..

Please help... :!:

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Saw palmetto has the same if not more side effects than Propecia.

I am dissapointed to hear that yet another doctor has misinformed someone on hair loss treatments by telling you (as per your other thread) that "Propecia causes long term impotence". The lack of education by physicans these days, and their ability to confidently pull things directly out of their rear ends when they know they're not sure they're right, is astounding.

Odelay? Bruce? You guys paying attention?

If you had no side effect problems on Propecia in the 1st 5 months you were using it, then you are pretty much scott free and should never have any issues. Go back on the Propecia and don't look in the mirror for at least 12 months.

HairLossTalk.com

G

e9394 said:
Does anyone know any side effects for Saw Palmetto. I am concerned using this product. Unlike the Rogaine that mentions there are no side effects,

Because this one is a tablet..

Please help... :!:

Actually since there have been very few studies that deal with the side effects of SP, I am not sure we even know how many and what kinds there are!

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
I took Saw P a few years ago and had worse side effects than taking Proscar.