Any Regrowth Found With Laster Therapy With Hairline

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This post is far too large.

Just wanted to know if anybody had luck with laser therapy alone.

But I doubt anybody just uses laser therapy by itself.

Last edited:

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mind linking me to anything worthwhile on progesterone ? Maybe sharing a short bit about your own experience or linking me to a post that does ? Eh ?

Also interested in laser treatment. But I have yet to stumble upon any convincing reports.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never tried laser treatment.
Mind linking me to anything worthwhile on progesterone ? Maybe sharing a short bit about your own experience or linking me to a post that does ? Eh ?

Also interested in laser treatment. But I have yet to stumble upon any convincing reports.

There are two separate government studies on hydroxyprogesterone, which is NOT a natural progesterone
created in humans.

This is the male study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2436423

Men do show improvement on hydroxyprogesterone. However, there is no evidence that "natural" progesterone, which I take, regrows hair.

I think that younger males, in their twenties and thirties, will get worse on Progesterone treatment.
Their bodies are better at creating testosterone, and Progesterone is converted by the
testicles.

Currently I cannot find a pharmacy that can make 11 reductase Progesterone for me.

Last edited:

Spice_Lord

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never tried laser treatment.

There are two separate government studies on hydroxyprogesterone, which is NOT a natural progesterone
created in humans.

This is the male study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2436423

Men do show improvement on hydroxyprogesterone. However, there is no evidence that "natural" progesterone, which
acts as a precursor to testosterone in men, regrows hair.

My hair does not fall out. I currently take two percent Progestone, in a combined topical medication. It also includes:

1. .1% Finasteride (equivalent to one milligram oral Finasteride).

2. .1% Hydrocortisone cream

3. Latanoprost (bimaprost, .003%)

4. 15% Minoxidil

5. 2% Progesterone. 2000 milligrams mixed in 100 ML solution. That is equivalent to 20 milligrams
daily.

My hair rarely falls out. In fact, it's worth noting I only lose ten to twenty hairs in a single month (compared to sixty/100 a day daily without the solution).

That estimate of ten two twenty is on the high end. It's topical, and I definitely believe the Progesterone
goes systemic. Because this includes the hair on the back and sides, as well as where I use
the medication (on vertex and hairline only).

That started in 2017, when I started using a high dosage of Progesterone.

However, like I said, there's little or no evidence for regular Progesterone for men.

In MY OWN EXPERIENCE, Progesterone "enhances" what our bodies normally make. So I really do think
younger men would go bald faster with high dosages of Progesterone, because it gets converted to testosterone,
which gradually becomes DHT.

I am definitely not in the "young" age range.

Interesting regimen, do you have an estimate of about how much per day this is costing you?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting regimen, do you have an estimate of about how much per day this is costing you?

Too much money, that's for sure.

I'm hoping that Histogen or Replicel will come out.

It's bullshit that in 2018, as people suffering from androgen alopecia, we have to resort to treatments that have been invented decades ago.

It just is.

Could a moderator please delete this thread? (@Roberto_72 ?)

Would appreciate it.