Any other Norwood 3-Vertex's out there?

BlueGuy

Reaction score
I'm going into my 4th month using propecia. I've noticed an extreme decrease in the amount of hairs falling out each day. I guess I'm responding to propecia well.

I'm just wondering if there are any other Norwood 3-Vs out there that have been using propecia for a while. How has your crown responded? Have you had any regrowth up there? I can deal w/ the temples being the way they are, but I really want some regrowth up top. Thanks for the responses.

reyn

Reaction score
I am a 3V, but I am going into my 4th week. Look forward to hearing others' experience.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
reyn, why did you take so long to start taking Propecia? If you were a norwood 3V now, why didnt you start it when you were a 2? To me it's weird to see people start something that they could of prevent earlier.

When I notice my hair loss, I act on it. Go thing I found Propecia when I did. Good luck with it and BlueGuy good to hear that Propecia is working for you.

follijinxed

Established Member
Reaction score
I just noticed this haircut that my crown is starting to thin. I'm a NW2 and quickly approaching a 3V if I don't act now. I just noticed my crown thinning when I buzzed my hair 3 weeks ago. Its very slight and my girlfriend can't even tell, but I'm finally out of denial and it has given me the motivation to try it despite my anxiety about side effects. Its waiting for me at the post office, I'll pick it up after lunch at start tomorrow.

actionpack: Have you had any sides? Your results are very promising and everything has thickened up nice for you.

BlueGuy

Reaction score
come on. there must be at least one Norwood 3V out there with some history of being on propecia.

jfrank

Established Member
Reaction score
acitonpack.. i was impressed with your progress.. i myself have similar temples as you in your 3rd month of propecia (which is end of my third month) however, im sorry to say this, but some pictures looks like they have been photoshoped... I use photoshop in my proffession and can usually spot pics that have been tampered with...

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score
im not a norwood 3v but i dont think it matters much what norwood u are.... i kno it's cool to hear from some one exactly like u but anyyone with regrowth or maintenance should at least be an encouragement for u....im aproaching month 12 (7 days left in month 11) ...im diffuse mostly on my crown... i feel that ive at least maintained although im still trying to make up my mind since my baseline pictures got deleted.... the crown is still not as strong as i would like it to be.... which is weird cause its supposed to help there....but even though i might have started later than i should have i feel as if i maintained and thats always a good thing....4 months is just the beginning...u still have ways to go...just be sure to take pictures.... actionpack is the man with that diary....i kno it gave me lots of hope around month 4 ... as long as u have realistic expectations and stick with it im sure u'll be pleased with the results.... good luck

reyn

Reaction score
Action, I am 44 and am not too concerned about my hair loss given that I am older and married. Many posters on this site are in their 20s and I really do feel bad for them. In my case I am in a situation where I would be delighted if the hairloss revered (or even stopped), but not too unhappy if my hairloss continued.