Any Advice on what I should do?

CosmicBrownie77

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi im 14 and I’m not sure if I’m experiencing hair loss but I have a pretty bad hairline and a big forehead as well. Any advice on what to do because I’ve seen a little bit of my hair grow but not much. the worse part is the sides and I’m not sure what to do for that.View attachment 185821

ninarosshairtherapy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey! I hope you are doing well. As you said you are 14 years old. I think it might be due to hormonal changes and you are going through puberty too. Teenagers may experience hair loss while going through puberty. Teenagers develop self-consciousness during adolescence and may take time to accept natural hair loss. Clinical issues may cause hair loss in teenagers. Prolonged hair loss in teenagers requires medical attention. Please take care of your diet and focus on your both health physical and mental health. If you see a major hair fall then please see a doctor.

CosmicBrownie77

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey! I hope you are doing well. As you said you are 14 years old. I think it might be due to hormonal changes and you are going through puberty too. Teenagers may experience hair loss while going through puberty. Teenagers develop self-consciousness during adolescence and may take time to accept natural hair loss. Clinical issues may cause hair loss in teenagers. Prolonged hair loss in teenagers requires medical attention. Please take care of your diet and focus on your both health physical and mental health. If you see a major hair fall then please see a doctor.
im pretty sure I’ve had this hairline for all my life but i could wrong because I’m seeing some hair like grow on the sides and front as well

CosmicBrownie77

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know what that means if I’m grow hair on the side and front?

ninarosshairtherapy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know what that means if I’m grow hair on the side and front?
Hello again. If your side head hair grows faster than top head hair. This is because more blood reaches the side than the top. See bald people u will see they have hair when the blood flow is more.

Sleep without a pillow or soft pillow helps to provide neck support and also increases blood flow as blood flow is completely horizontal while sleeping unless u sleep standing or head upwards.

Drink lots of water and complete proper nutrition requirements. And trust me if you are taking care of yourself in a proper way. There is nothing to worry about. If you have any other queries please do let me know i would love to help you out.