Anti Aromatase?

Andrea

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello people,
anyone tried Armidex, Cytraden, Femara, Clomid etc... with Finasteride or Dutasteride?
I think that DHT with high levels of estrogen is very dangerous to hairs (no topicals but in the bloodstrem).
Thanks

T

Timi

To

I think that DHT with high levels of estrogen is very dangerous

That is also my consideration

when i take more dutasteride my Body get fatter and fatter
my skin becomes softer and my Hairs get more badly

in ours Board the next one have stoped dutasteride
very bad thin Hairs

slowly all get back to finasteride

why some of it profiting??????????????????????
why??? Genetic???

Timi

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Andrea said:
I think that DHT with high levels of estrogen is very dangerous to hairs (no topicals but in the bloodstrem).

Why do you believe that?

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I take Arimidex, 0.5mg every 4 days along with 2.5mg dutasteride a day, to keep sides in control :)

I also take Loperamide as and when needed to control the upset stomach that dutasteride gives me.

Andrea

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry Brian but I don't able to explain my theory in English...
Stanpede did you have noticed some improvement in your hairs with Armidex?
Thanks

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Andrea said:
Sorry Brian but I don't able to explain my theory in English...
Stanpede did you have noticed some improvement in your hairs with Armidex?
Thanks

There is a general improvement, but I can't tell how much of that is down to one particular part of my regimen :)

purecontrol

Established Member
Reaction score
Andrea said:
Hello people,
anyone tried Armidex, Cytraden, Femara, Clomid etc... with Finasteride or Dutasteride?
Thanks

I perhaps try DIM and/or Tamoxifin.

I think the problem #1 is that people aren't realizing the different types of estrogen and the effects they have, as Bryan has pointed out along with other info on other tissues certain types of estrogen actually act as anti-oxidants helping the tissue ie stop inflamation ect.

However there are other estrogens that cause nothing but damage on a simular level as DHT.

Many women or looking to DIM to control this estrogen conversion to good estrogens inorder to help reduce risks of cancer that are caused by the bad estrogens.

Look here http://www.energeticnutrition.com/vitalzym/dim.html

This may be the key that we are missing is #1 keeping good estrogens high #2 keeping estrogen at a normal level The same would go for androgens ie keeping DHT as low as comfortable but keeping testosterone at a normal level.

The studies that I have posted has shown that estrogen is indeed a bouble edge sword and if you don't have the right forms you are only hurting yourself by increasing the oxidive stress on your body.

Also could I suggest trying injectable SOD?

purecontrol

Established Member
Reaction score
Author Gyno and I and E mechanisms.
Animal

Posted: 2001-12-03 17:02
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't believe anybody who tells you that nolvadex (Tamoxifen) doesn't lower IGF-1 levels as you can see in the last sentence.

The effects of the steroid hormones differ by organ site. The mitotic rate of the endometrial cells lining the uterus is stimulated by estrogen and inhibited by progestins. Breast tissue undergoes cell proliferation and loss in concert with the ovaries= cyclic production of estrogen and progesterone.[115] The role of estrogen as a primary stimulant of breast cell proliferation, which contributes to the development of breast cancer, is supported by epidemiologic studies, animal studies, and clinical trials.[112,114]
In addition, the simultaneous presence of progesterone probably further increases the rate of breast cell proliferation.[112] Although progesterone has inhibitory effects on the endometrium, evidence is accumulating that it increases the rate of cell division in breast tissue beyond that of estrogen alone.[118] Because the combined presence of estrogen and progesterone in oral contraceptives has stimulatory effects on breast cell proliferation, a protective effect against breast cancer is not anticipated, nor
has such an effect been seen.[116,118] Tamoxifen citrate is a nonsteroidal compound that exerts both estrogen agonistic and antagonistic effects. Acting as an antiestrogen in the breast, tamoxifen increases breast cell growth inhibitory factors, such as transforming growth factor beta
(TGF beta) and reduces stimulatory factors, such as transforming growth factor alpha (TGF alpha) and insulin like growth factor 1 (IGF 1).[147,148] Estrogen stimulates the growth of breast tumor cells by increasing the levels of growth stimulatory factors, such as TGF alpha.[147,148]