Another unhappy dr rogers patient going to Dr Feller

haggis

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I had 500 Fue with Dr Rogers last year, all the grafts went into the temple areas
Left side grew a lot better then the right

Cheers

Captain Forehead

I hope these pics are usefull for anyone considering going to see Dr Rogers, i was happy with the results and felt confident enought to commit to a larger session.

BUT:

After searching the forums for many months i decided that Dr Feller would be the best Dr for my situation, so i choose to see Dr Feller for a 2000+ session this summer, i will be posting pics of my session soon

Thanks for reading

Captain Forehead
bad_side.JPG

LINK:
http://stophairlossnow.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=2654

haggis

Reaction score
This hair transplant was done in 2006, dr rogers is still turning out poor work.

haggis_34.JPG

G

How many grafts were done on each side? The regrowth does not look the best, no offense.

Best wishes with your new Doctor! :wink:

antonio666

Reaction score
haggis,is that dr rodgers in the pic with the red cross on it,because he is a norwood 7,it would not fill me with confidence that a Doctor has not under gone a transplant but is happy to do them,it is like going to a dentist who has horrible teeth

haggis

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
haggis,is that dr rodgers in the pic with the red cross on it,because he is a norwood 7,it would not fill me with confidence that a Doctor
has not under gone a transplant but is happy to do them,it is like going to a dentist who has horrible teeth

Hi antonio, yes that is rogers, i may have altered the pic slightly :D he has got more hair than that, he did have a hair transplant a few months ago.

G

Yes I remember when his pics were posted at this community along with a link directly to his website. I believe he was chastised for that.

G

Rambo,

Please let us all know how your follow-up appointment goes. I want to see you get this resolved once and for all.