Another Foam Question (UK)

fluffy123

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've just got a couple of quick questions regarding using the foam.

I've been on the liquid for 9 months now and am happy to keep using it but only use it once in the night-time. Now I'm keen to step things up and supplement this with using the foam in the mornings due to the lack of mess and rapid drying process. Additionally, the foam is supposedly better than the liquid and is more successful (however, that's all that I have read).

However, has anyone used both in combination OR went from liquid to foam? If so, whilst I know they have the same active ingredients, can there be a period of new shedding because the hair is adjusting to a new method of application (I hope that makes sense....)?

Additionally, I've so far only found one site that seems to sell the foam but am unsure whether this place is legit? I posted the link a while back but it got deleted, so I'm unsure if that was because it isn't a legit site. Therefore, can anyone point me to a website that sells the foam? I'm in the UK.

Thanks guys. :)

fluffy123

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi there, can anyone with any suggestions please PM them to me? I'm just trying to find out if a site is legit and as you can see, the links won't be posted on this.