Another date, another kiss, with a hot blonde

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've found the opposite.

If a person has a problem with someone for the first time seeing them, they don't stop harassing.
That's possible, too. In general I think the countryside has a less competitive mindset and most people will have to learn to somewhat get along and depend on the few people they meet everyday. But that is just my personal, biased opinion. On the other hand they can be very xenophobic to outsiders for a while.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's possible, too. In general I think the countryside has a less competitive mindset and most people will have to learn to somewhat get along and depend on the few people they meet everyday. But that is just my personal, biased opinion. On the other hand they can be very xenophobic to outsiders for a while.
All valid points, you seem to get it.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
average as in US average ( aka obese ) or EU average? in both cases I'd disagree. the average women has more power, in the dating market, over the average man than vice versa
that is because the dudes are thirsty...
in case you have not noticed here...
i dont even think it is about having power...

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
t is because the dudes are thirsty...
in case you have not noticed here...
i dont even think it is about having power...

that's precisely what gives women power tho. most men would crawl through a field of broken glass to steal a whiff of some beat up snatch

women know this and exploit it mercilessly

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
that's precisely what gives women power tho. most men would crawl through a field of broken glass to steal a whiff of some beat up snatch

women know this and exploit it mercilessly
that behaviour is disgusting...
i probably would do the same if i was a woman...

its not that much different from women who act like they want to be fucked, though...

AbsoluteZen

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't try with the nazi incels here OP, they think it's over" as they say lol. I think the real thing that they're mad at is that their situations are within their control but they just don't have the balls to do anything about it