another dark circle situation

ben760

Established Member
Reaction score
i think i have to give up minoxidil even though its working for me sigh... its just yesterday that i noticed the dark circle in my eyes are forming. almost 3 mos of continued use. i cant take finasteride, now not even minoxidil? im doomed. minoxidil helped thicken my thinning hair. stopping it would be hair suicide.
why does it have to be like this? drugs to delay baldness are creating more problems.

i can handle increased body hair but darkening of the skin around the eyes is tough.

T

Timi

what helps Hair when the Face get to a Monsterface?
and Finasterid what helps Hair when Impotence

all **** Drugs
minoxidil makes my face to a 12Round Boxing Face

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
Am sure you read my 8 page topic here: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...op-big-3-Pic-of-minoxidil-dark-circles-inside Pretty much there is no cure for dark circles, most folk say its genetic or caused by nostril issues or medical reasons. Guess in our case its all about the minoxidil. As you have said its a catch 20 situation, you dont use treatments your sorta doomed and if u do your still doomed its a no win situation sadly. On my last post of my thread I even said am still considering going back to the treatments since there is nothing else really on offer apart from getting a hair transplant or hair piece or use toppik. I have to admit after 6 months of no treatments it is sorta nice to not have to worry about twice a day and finasteride tablet for breakfast.... and my dark circles have improved slightly..... But to the point where my hair is now more crappier then it was which is a big no no, so in some ways its best to not stop.... I may check into other solution's toppik is sounding good !

ben760

Established Member
Reaction score
^yes i've read it. im asian so its more noticeable. mine is mild dark circle but if i continue minoxidil it would look like yours, i had catch it early so im expecting it would go away. if not then thats the time to consult a dermatologist. dont wanna look like a panda.

we're really in a no win situation here. why do others dont get it?

before i began to notice this dark circle. i woke up one day with a blood shot eyes. is this somehow connected?

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
Im indian myself....

I gotta admit I think ive always had dark circles just did not really notice it since 99% of the time I had glasses on it was only till I had lazer surgery I was like oh my I got panda eyes lol

Even with cutting all hair loss treatments my condition improved and it was noticeable it did reduce a little, id say to the point it looks like everyone elses dark circles.

Sadly no real cure, make up is the main one or giving it all up solution wise is the best option.

as for blood shot eyes, if minoxidil goes in your eyes or even if its rubbed it can make them reddish... just remember if u apply it and go to sleep your rolling around on your pillow the minoxidil can get in the eyes and skin.

always a good idea to wash your hands also after applying minoxidil....