Anger

Ende

Reaction score
Relax, and focus on solving the problem instead. There will be consequences for those who're responsible, but not yet. I would like to see someone who are experiencing problems - and have been doing so for a long time and can't get help anywhere else, try HRT with Andractim. I know someone at propeciahelp.com already have tried it, but not long enough, and not excactly the way I'm thinking. I can't do it myself, because I'm working on a different solution. If anyone is interested, send me a PM. You'll be doing an important experiment for everyone in the same situation.

messedup

Reaction score
I bought it from inhousepharmacy too and I don't blame them. I had seen that propeciahelp website and I was so scared I let the stuff sit in my drawer for a month before trying it. It was my decision.

I do blame the medical establishment that pushed this drug and all the hair loss shills like Dr. Rassman who talk about this drug like it's perfect and without sides, which contributed heavily to my decision to risk it.

Never in a million years could I have imagined getting all these crazy sides after being on it for two freaking weeks.

messedup

Reaction score
i'm a mess said:
Well I sort of do blame inhouse pharmacy, even more than Merck which I guess wouldn't make sense to most. I ddin't need it and no doctor would have given me it, but inhouse deliberately obscure the sides so as to attempt to get people to buy it and keep buying it - most other places selling it list sides clearly beside the price or packet display.
Plus because they f&*ked up delivery on my final run I had to stop and start which put me in this awful mess.
AND they produce this website http://www.natural-hair.co.uk/proscar.html to give the impression they are UK based and not a dodgy offshore 'pharmacy' selling dangerous drugs to all and sundry. They better hope I get better or I don't know what I'll do.

You didn't have male pattern baldness? Seems to me most docs give finasteride out like candy. My Doctor tried to give finasteride(proscar) to me for my prostatitis symptoms, AFTER I told him about all the crap I went through with propecia. At worst you have to go to a derm to get it.

As for inhouse, I never even paid attention to what they wrote about the drug. I did my research beforehand. Inhouse is not there to provide you sound, thorough medical advice-- they're there to sell you drugs over the mail without a prescription. I think it's generally assumed you know what the drug is for if you're going out of your way to find a black-market internet source.