and the success continues...pics.

VWdude

Reaction score

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
Awesome results man! I'm a crown thinner too.

Damn - wish I had the same results, although I can't really complain.

Proscar has held my male pattern baldness static for well over 3 years...

Def

lithebod

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks for posting - seeing these results has strengthend my resolve to stick with propecia only and not start using minoxidil just yet - if I could get results like this with just propecia Id be as happy as you are - hope it continues for you!

SoonSurgery

Reaction score
Hey VW,

Great Results! I saw on your regimen that you use the Nioxin shampoo and scalp therapy. I just wanted to know your thoughts on the Nioxin products? I have heard that the Nioxin products have a DHT blocker in them? Does the Nioxin thickin your hair up? Does it give you a clean feeling on your scalp?

I currently use American Crew Shampoo, conditioner, and spray, but was thinking of switching to the Nioxin products along with the A.C. spray. Any info would be appreciated, thanks --Steve

VWdude

Reaction score
SoonSurgery said:
Hey VW,

Great Results! I saw on your regimen that you use the Nioxin shampoo and scalp therapy. I just wanted to know your thoughts on the Nioxin products? I have heard that the Nioxin products have a DHT blocker in them? Does the Nioxin thickin your hair up? Does it give you a clean feeling on your scalp?

I currently use American Crew Shampoo, conditioner, and spray, but was thinking of switching to the Nioxin products along with the A.C. spray. Any info would be appreciated, thanks --Steve

I think nixoin cleanser and scalp therapy is a good combination for a shampoo/conditioner. With the ingredients, it is said on the bottle that it actually helps block DHT. I'm not too sure if this brand of shampoo, or any shampoo can actually do that. However, It leaves my hair managable and thick after it dries. I absolutley enjoy how the scalp therapy makes my scalp tingles, which subsides after 15 minutes or so.

I highly recommend this, they're good products for the hair and scalp, but like i said i don't know if they do much for hairloss.

hopewas

Reaction score
proscar and minoxidil work well for me to on my drown..but nothing in the front..luckily i can steal conceal it

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Did you have any loss at the hairline or just the vertex ? Any good news on that side?

VWdude

Reaction score
hairline is doing okay... got a little bit diffuse but its also responding well to the treatments.