And my little bro said to me

VWdude

Reaction score
My 15 Year old bro... who has hair thick as f*** told me lastnight "to tell you the honest truth, before you were on propecia you were going bald as f*** and now you don't even look like you are balding anymore I can't even tell you are losing hair"

That made me feel amazing, it kind of made me feel like ringing peoples doorbells in the area and running off. lol.

I'd hate my little bro to loose his hair, he's got a fricken mop on his head.

thought i'd share that with you.

PROPECIA FOR LIFE!

Melbs

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice one... that sort of stuff would make anyone happy... good work mate.

Lets hope it continues and continues!

Goingat20

Reaction score
I force my little bro to give me encouraging comments on my hair or i pull out his hair haha

biff

Established Member
Reaction score
I guess he must mean it as well as most little brothers would take the piss.

SE-freak

Reaction score
VWdude said:
My 15 Year old bro... who has hair thick as f*** told me lastnight "to tell you the honest truth, before you were on propecia you were going bald as f*** and now you don't even look like you are balding anymore I can't even tell you are losing hair"

That made me feel amazing, it kind of made me feel like ringing peoples doorbells in the area and running off. lol.

PROPECIA FOR LIFE!

VW if I remember well you have(or had according to relatives :p) crown thinning,eh?
Has your hairline receeded any bit?did propecia help you there?

VWdude

Reaction score
SEfreak said:
VWdude said:

PROPECIA FOR LIFE!

VW if I remember well you have(or had according to relatives :p) crown thinning,eh?
Has your hairline receeded any bit?did propecia help you there?

I receeded a tad bit at the hairline and i noticed a few months into my regimen that the whole frontal and temple area has thickened up nicely as well, I wouldn't say that it creeped down but its definately filling in slowly. Maybe filling in is the wrong word for it, i'd say general thickening.

my crown has filled in very nicely and under light I don't look that bad anymore.

VWdude

Reaction score
ShedMaster said:
VWdude said:
PROPECIA FOR LIFE!

I want to get a tatoo of a proscar pill on my bicep. That would be the sh*t!

I want to get a tatoo of propecia on my *** cheek, that would be pimp.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Good to hear that your happy with your results. Just hope that it will not turn around and start lossing hair.

VWdude

Reaction score
ACT10Npack said:
Good to hear that your happy with your results. Just hope that it will not turn around and start lossing hair.

im always thinking positive when it comes to treating my hairloss... now don't jynx it!!!!!

TheBaldingMenace

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow VWdude! That is awesome! There's nothing like those that are close to you sharing with you about how your hair is looking better! That is totally awesome and congrats!

VWdude

Reaction score
thanks this is amazing...

I also caught my little brother laying down on his bed with the cat and something interesting happened..

the cat was starting to lick his hair and he said to the cat "Kitty, don't lick my hair unless your tongue is made out of propecia"

My 15 year old bro just loves propecia..and he doesn't even need it!

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
VWdude said:

I also caught my little brother laying down on his bed with the cat and something interesting happened..

the cat was starting to lick his hair and he said to the cat "Kitty, don't lick my hair unless your tongue is made out of propecia"

I think he is onto something here, I can see a market for genetically modified pharmapetsâ„¢, animals modified to deliver drugs through their saliva or urine.

Imagine a goat that shits Nizoral, a crazy idea ? maybe, but who here would turn their back on a lion who laid giant eggs loaded with minoxidil ?

VWdude

Reaction score
TynanW said:
VWdude said:

I think he is onto something here, I can see a market for genetically modified pharmapetsâ„¢, animals modified to deliver drugs through their saliva or urine.

Imagine a goat that shits Nizoral, a crazy idea ? maybe, but who here would turn their back on a lion who laid giant eggs loaded with minoxidil ?

you're right... maybe he was thinking along those lines. I almot feel like sniffing the top of my cats head constantly just incase there are some type of anti androgentic properties within.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
VWdude said:
you're right... maybe he was thinking along those lines. I almot feel like sniffing the top of my cats head constantly just incase there are some type of anti androgentic properties within.

I often stroke my squirrel for it's antiandrogenic propeties.

Diesel

Reaction score
Bryan Shelton always had a theory, that if one were to start a low dose of finasteride before or at the start of pubery, then they would likely never lose their hair.

You should maybe consider this for your little brother, well, then again, maybe not because I think they say you should be over 18.

I probably would have given it a shot if I had the chance.