And if i use minoxidil only a few times???

KipWinger

Established Member
Reaction score
hi friiends, i hate the ideia of have to apply minoxidil every day two times a day! i dont want to be a slave! image , if you go out and find a girl to spend the night, can you image your self in a hotel using minoxidil? image you in the summer time going to camp, can you image your self in a public bathroom using minoxidil? this ideia sucks! that is why i never jumped into it! but if i can use it only sometimes and still have beneficts of it maybe i would do this... my question is, image that i only use it 3 or 4 times in a week in diferents days.... it will give me any results? or in this case it will do nothing? or only bad results? thancks friends. :wink:

The Bald Beach Boy

Reaction score
I tried something a bit like that myself to cut the cost and it had no good effect at all on me.
If you're going to use these products it is best to use it as directed or not at all. At least you'll know for sure whether it works or not.
If you use minoxidil for a year and it has a good impact on your hair you can use it less often for maintenance. I guess I'm just saying be dedicated for a year, enjoy the result, and then see what you can get away with afterwards.
Good Luck.