An idea to establish product legitimacy

HughJass

Reaction score
Perhaps somebody who lives in the US could contact GSK and ask them for a list of who their distributors are, then we could find out which internet pharmacies purchase from those distributors which would then give us an idea of what online pharmacies were selling legitimate products.

Just an idea, anyone keen?

demo99

Reaction score
I don't think, that the will give you this kind of information. Why should the do that?

best regards
demo99

CCS

Reaction score
yeah, selling stuff without prescriptions is illegal. I doubt someone in that pipeline will tell all. give up that route.

easynow

Established Member
Reaction score
demo99 said:
I don't think, that the will give you this kind of information. Why should the do that?

best regards
demo99

Because thier consumers are concerned about establishing the legitimacy of the drugs they are buying. If they are real, what have they got to hide?

paximperia

Established Member
Reaction score
It's illegal. And the pharmaceutical companies sometimes charge less to foreign pharmacies than they do to local pharmacies, even for brand name products. All they would be doing is losing money.

HughJass

Reaction score
so places like melonipharma, elitenet etc are breaking the law when they sell this stuff without a prescription?

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Yes indeed.

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a fair bit of dutasteride left over (think it's generic)....

Gave me hellishly bad sides so it must be the real deal... (was like finasteride on steroids!!)

for anyone is Australia I'm happy to mail it to you for the postage costs plus the equivalent of a few beers (i.e. $10)

You're taking at your own risk though... EVIL stuff IMO

Established Member
Reaction score
just so you know what it is I'm trying to get rid of as I'm sick of seeing them in my medicine cabinet -

4 x 10 capsule packets of Dr Reddys Dutas
1 x 8 capsule packet
Total 58 dutas capsules.....

CCS

Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
so places like melonipharma, elitenet etc are breaking the law when they sell this stuff without a prescription?

of course it is illegal. the drug companies sell it illegally to suppliers that fudge prescription records and sell it to online companies. Then other online companies pretend to sell the real thing too. Half are fake. The drug companies do this side business for extra sales, even though it is illegal. So they don't want to tell you who they sell it to or else they might get in trouble.