AMAZING!!

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
oki, this is very peculiar but also VERY promising! Ok, Ive been on finasteride for 1 year and a month exactly. Ive had pretty good improvemnt, but have suffered a shed in the last seeminly 4 mos. or so. I've been cheking out my temples and forehead for the past week (just because im obsessive) and today there is a brand new FAT BLACK terminal hair 3/4 inch down from my hairline on the right temple.

Big deal! you may say.. but it's a real eye-opener to just how lightning fast a new terminal can pop in and it's placement on the temple. I iddn't notice a thick vellus or a vellus that would indicate that it would go terminal in the course of 1 day. It just popped in out of nowhere and its as if its 1 month old grown hair, its amazingly long just pop in one day, and its a fat terminal! I know I know... but Im more amazed at the fast turn-over rate and sudden appearance than I am of gaining 1 terminal hair.

I hope you can understand my enthusiasm.

Dark_Vegeta

Reaction score
congrat's man,really happy to hear finasteride is working for you,may u have many more thick fat black hairs :)

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what type of hairloss du have son?

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ANDREW_J_I said:
what type of hairloss du have son?

sir, I have diffuse thinning and receded temples. The area where that nice thick hair now resides has not had hair in that area for about 15 years when I was about 15.

If I go by what the experts here say, then that follicle should have been dead and gone a LONG time ago. I guess I just threw that theory out the f'n window didnt I?

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
come on, somebody corroborate my story here, Id like to hear from someone else that has experienced this just as I have and what transpired down the road.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I experienced the exact same thing on finasteride, minoxidil, and proxiphen! After exactly 10 months on finasteride i had like 5 fat black terminal hairs at the hairline pop up out of nowhere so fast.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hmmmm, how old ru? 30 ru? coz u sed 15 years ago when u wer 15 etc...

i got diffuse thinning, my hair line is pretty much intact id say. how many months on finasteride and minoxidil du think i shud give before really checking if things are happening mate? i been on for 11 days, lol.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ne more news now??

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well its just sitting there right now chillin. he's shy and not sure when to come out

lock

Reaction score
I have a very similar loss pattern from what I read, and I also grew something like five hairs extremely fast (one day i just saw them, they could always be there and i never noticed, but thats very unlikely) in places where no hair was there for at least 5 years.

the problem is that I dont see other hairs growing like this at any noticeable pace, and I'd need to grow many...is growing a few hairs fast a sign of future growth?

avi21

Established Member
Reaction score
why don't you try 5% minoxidil
if u get results from 2% i sure you will be amazed by the 5%

powersam

Reaction score
there was a dude who posted under the name deaner who had some great results at the 13th month. he's now disappeared which means that either the mob caught up with him or his hair is doing really well.

wangho75, wang = penis and ho = sl*t mattress but the 75?