Amazing Hair System - Perfect 20's Look. Video Attatched. Possible?

londonboy

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to this forum, thought id make my first contribution.

Im in my mid 20's and was thinking of getting a hair system and while researching i found this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9KyKsZGk0M

By the looks of it, its in mexico or brazil.

Just wanted to ask the experts here, most hair systems ive seen are all push back or parted, however the one in the video is a very young look that most people in their early 20s have. I was curious and did not know whether its real, because if its legit thats bloody fantastic.

I would love to have that look back however it looks too good to be true.

What do you guys think? Is that hair style easily done with a hair system ?

I was thinking of visiting a hair system place in london and show this video and get the same look but i have had no time at all and wanted to know if its possible by posting it in this forum.

Any help/advice would be appreciated

Thanks guys

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
It is possible to get that look. I have seen quite a few videos like the one you posted. If you go to a salon to get it attached/cut then yes I am sure it would look good. I don't think you could get that look doing it by yourself.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yes its real. looks like a skin base. not too difficult to replicate if you can work with a good supplier and stylist.
just beware salons and clinics overcharging for poor pieces and/or poor (rushed) stylists

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
That looks awesome. I've seen people style and maintain their own rugs but I don't really have the patience. If I had the money to pay someone for the hard work.. I'd be sold

voss224

Banned
Reaction score
I can only imagine how bad I'd feel taking the wig off. It would be like going bald all over again.

resu

Reaction score
What a huge difference, before he looked like a loser with the hair on he looks like a winner, you just can't deny it. Shame that it costs so much and the hairs just degrade over time.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What a huge difference, before he looked like a loser with the hair on he looks like a winner, you just can't deny it. Shame that it costs so much and the hairs just degrade over time.

Cost is very much an individual perception.

Personally, I'm quite happy to pay twice what I do to get benefits I currently derive.

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks legit to me.
When TopLace used to do conventions(I went to two of them), I saw a lot of great transformations. It is one of the reasons I had the confidence to finally try wearing. If I hadn't been to those conventions and seen what they can do with hair pieces personally, I may be wondering if these kind of results are possible as well. Let me assure you, they most definitely are!

Just realize though that the kind of density you can have in a piece should be based on how much original hair you have lost on your sides and/or your age. The guy in this video is young and he has good temple points on the sides, so he can pull off the high density piece with no recession.

londonboy

Reaction score
Thanks for all your help guys. ive just been relocated to dubai and have been in touch with a hair system salon here. The stylist has recommended i go for a skin base system that will match my skin tone so people wont be able to detect its a system.

he guarantees the system will look like this if not better: http://www.menshairstyless.com/best-guy-haircuts/best-haircuts-for-black-men-2/

it costs £600 and haircuts twice a month.

what do you guys think. is it possible to have that dense thick look? also, why do most people use wet products to style their hair? if i had a system i would use a matte clay dry finish so the hair looks full and thick. could someone explain that reason to me please?

thanks

madadi

Reaction score
I think the wet look helps with blending and transition between your hair and the system. you are right I preffer the dry look also. I like to use something like fiber from american crew