Am i thinning or is this normal

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im 24 year old View attachment 167707View attachment 167708 male View attachment 167710and 5 months ago i moved to a desert region. 2 months ago i noticed excessive shedding at first it was 70 to 100 strands of hair in a shower but then it got to 300 strands with alot of dandruff. I went to a docter 3 weeks ago and was diagonsed with seborrheic dermatitis (probably deu to the extreme heat) and was advised to use anti dandruff shampoo and betamethasone drops. I buzzed head to help my scalp breath and used nizorl shampoo (because i read that it helps with seb derm), yesterday i started using minoxidil spray and the hair shedding has improved (40 to 70 strands whsn i wash my hair). My father and uncles and cousins all have full set of hair except for one uncle. i am afraid that im thinning. What do you think?
What are you asking exactly?

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It does look like thinning however there are treatments out there that could halt the hairloss / regrow .

You mention min . Just so you are aware , min initially apparently can cause increase hair shedding and you have to wait 3 months or more to see its benefits so don’t give up on it if you notice further hair loss .