Am I Thinning? 20 Year Old Need Second Opinion

Anxietic

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have lot of thick curly hair but i noticed i get a lot of hairloss when i am oiling and tried to take the pictures of ny scalp and started noticing the exposed scalp spots i was pretty sure i was balding at first and accepted my hairs fate until recently i learned about the concept of "cowlick" i dont have pictures of scalp from my childhood but the hairpattern seems to be consistent also i can only see the scalp when the flash of my cam is on otherwise it appears normal. As far as genetics is concerned my dad has full thick hairs in his fifty my mom also has good beautiful hair and my moms dad has still got lot of hair even at the age of 95 but both maternal uncles are bald( from moms moms side). I getting a lot of anxiety issue and cant really concentrate on my studies kindly please clarify my doubt and guide me.Also my front line is normal & not except for a small line in the

Attachments

• IMG_20200222_054251.jpg
    IMG_20200222_054251.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_20200222_054514.jpg
    IMG_20200222_054514.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_20200222_054611.jpg
    IMG_20200222_054611.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_20200222_054408.jpg
    IMG_20200222_054408.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 93

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say no, but you need to take better pics. Pull your hairline back with your hand and use better lighting. But currently you have no hairloss from the looks of it. Enjoy and stay away from here.

Anxietic

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say no, but you need to take better pics. Pull your hairline back with your hand and use better lighting. But currently you have no hairloss from the looks of it. Enjoy and stay away from here.
Ty so much for replying again like i said i tried pulling hairline back and frontal portion is fine the only thing i am concerned about is the exposed scalp in the second picture in your opinion is it a cowlick or natural pattern? My hair is pretty curly and that pattern only occurs when put flashlight on and in regular picture it doesnt show up

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ty so much for replying again like i said i tried pulling hairline back and frontal portion is fine the only thing i am concerned about is the exposed scalp in the second picture in your opinion is it a cowlick or natural pattern? My hair is pretty curly and that pattern only occurs when put flashlight on and in regular picture it doesnt show up
Dude it's natural it's called a cowlick. Everybody has one....