Am I Starting To Lose My Hair At 20?

Joe Brown

My Regimen
Reaction score
So over the last few years I've been paying a lot of attention to my hairline, I've got a widows peak and my hairline (which is weirdly a different shape on either side, not sure if its always been like this) is quite far up on my head. Since I've been paying attention it starts to go higher on the far sides next to the temple and the hair above these areas kind of feel like their thinning but this could just be in my head, this is what is making me think my hair is starting to recede although it has moved very minimally if anything since I was about 18. I know that on my mums side every male is bald and the males I know/have seen on my dads side have their all or most of their hair left.

Am I worrying about nothing or is this the first stages of male pattern baldness? And if so what can I do to prevent it going any further?

Joe Brown

My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep trying to upload photos but getting a message saying 'there was a problem uploading your file' anyone know why this is? If I can't upload the photos you should know it goes up a couple of centimetres tops in the temple area.