Am I Going Bald Or Is This A Normal Mature Hairline?

bangbroz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen lots of threads here but unsure where to put myself.
I am 27 now and have what looks like a "mature hairline". The reason I ask is because I've had this same look since at least 17-18 years old and never experience any hairloss while combing/sleeping/showering, (outside the normal 20-30 hairs sticking to my comb when I've got tons of hair and didn't cut/wash out gel).

Am I receding super slow, or is this just how I look?

"Mix some new and old photos" - Pictures of me sitting down wearing only a White t-shirts are from today (age 27). Rest are between ages 18 - 25. (Pictures of me wearing a CAP and holding a BOTTLE are the oldest, age 18)

I am super paranoid about going bald and would just want some experienced opinions.
If it matters: Grandfather balded completely in his 20s. Father is 60 still has all his hair, mother is 60 has thick fluffy hair.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
You hair hasn't changed since you were 18. You have some recession but it doesn't seem to have worsened. It sounds like you are shedding appropriate amounts of hair.

Personally I think you are alright for the meantime.

Keep taking photos of your temples and crown every few months. If you notice a change jump on treatment.