Am i going bald?? I am really worried!

MCMPU1633

My Regimen
Reaction score
So the last couple of days, i have been searching online for hairloss information due to my strong worry that i’m beginning to lose hair. it has been on my mind constantly in the last couple of days, so i’ve now decided to hear other people’s opinions. I’m 22 years old and there’s not much of a history of hairloss in my family. My father still has a full head of hair, while my mother’s father is beginning to lose hair, although he’s in his late 80’s so it is to be expected (I don’t think he began to lose hair before turning 70). i remember that i also had the same kinda hairline about a year ago, but i don’t know if it’s worsened.

Attachments

• 4A0513A0-5CC9-4B96-9FF4-56F64C46504B.png
    4A0513A0-5CC9-4B96-9FF4-56F64C46504B.png
    755.9 KB · Views: 197
  • ADD394D3-0182-4A9A-96DD-A3A6124BDC59.png
    ADD394D3-0182-4A9A-96DD-A3A6124BDC59.png
    981.5 KB · Views: 196
  • 73E45B08-4BEC-4DB2-B2A3-EAC8B533E8C9.png
    73E45B08-4BEC-4DB2-B2A3-EAC8B533E8C9.png
    849.7 KB · Views: 196

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't know it , no one will know. Balding is an increase in bald areas and hair loss , both need to be present ( or just bald areaa increase )
It is imposible to say from that photos.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you’re asking if hair has fallen from your head, likely yes. That does not appear to be a juvenile hairline, although not having one does not indicate going bald.

Although, it is not the final say, family history should give you a good idea of where your hair will go. I would continue to monitor it in your case and if you see the corners going further in, get on treatments, assuming you want to keep your hair.

MCMPU1633

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you’re asking if hair has fallen from your head, likely yes. That does not appear to be a juvenile hairline, although not having one does not indicate going bald.

Although, it is not the final say, family history should give you a good idea of where your hair will go. I would continue to monitor it in your case and if you see the corners going further in, get on treatments, assuming you want to keep your hair.
So you think my worries about my hair are justified? i’m not just paranoid, but it does actually look like i’m losing hair?

tggill32

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you think my worries about my hair are justified? i’m not just paranoid, but it does actually look like i’m losing hair?
You have a NW2 pattern. Your forelock is still low. This is a very stable stage in hairloss. Ibra has been at this stage since he was 18

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean constant paranoia about your hair at that stage is definitely not justified. Paranoia about hairloss in general isn’t justified. As other users have mentioned, it’s a NW2. Whether you’ll lose significantly more is a question nobody knows therefore we judge based on family history.