Am I Going Bald At 22 Years Of Age?

iDontWannaGoBald95

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair is falling out an alarming rate. I'll lose about 50 strands during a shower, and around 20 strands styling. Even just gently stroking my fingers through my hair will cause some hair to fall out.

Additionally, I am also losing a lot of pubic hair as well. They fall out very easily during a shower, for example. Could losing head hair and pubic hair simultaneously be related?

Should I get on Finasteride? How would I go about getting it? I'm located in Canada, if that is of assistance.

Thanks for reading and any help will be much appreciated.

imgur.com/a/hu4cO

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Most likely you should but you should consult a competent derm first. You look like one of those Persian/middle eastern guys who will go diffuse on top judging from your hair type.

folfoxorack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try nigella, it can cure anything except death :p

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@iDontWannaGoBald95

Welcome to this forum, and you are about to hear TRUE medical advice from an almost
fifty years old NORWOOD 3 DINASAUR:

That said, it is 100% ACCURATE, believe it or not. I've learned some things here.

NORMAL SHEDDING = .001% OF YOUR TOTAL FOLLICLE COUNT (TRUE FACT).

How do I know this, because it is between 60 - 1xx hairs a day is normal.

That, and GENERALLY SPEAKING. people BORN with less hair have THICKER FOLLICLES.

Thick hair/ low follicle count includes:

1. People born with "red" hair (Gingers) have much less than follicles than blonde or brown hair
people. As in around 40,000 or less hair. However, there follicles compensate with thickness.

2. African ancestory has quite a LOT of density variations, probably more than white or Asian. They
usually have a larger genetic variance.

GENERALLY SPEAKING, Africans usually are between caucasions and Asians, in terms of follicle
count.

Also, less follicles USUALLY means hair grows FASTER. People with African descent usually have hair
that grows faster than white.

Finally, Asians GENERALLY HAVE THE THICKEST, and SMALLEST POPULATION of follicles.

Keep in mind this is a GENERAL CONSENSUS. Just like there are Asians with CURLY hair, and A high
FOLLICLE COUNT (higher than mine, and I'm white), there are African descendants with STRAIGHT hair, and
densely populated SLOW growing hair as well.

NOW I NEED TO GET OFF MY JERRY SPRINGER SOAP BOX (I'm OLD, GODDAM IT, USE Wikapedia if YOU
DON'T KNOW WHO JERRY SPRINGER IS, MY BIFOCALS ARE RUNNING OUT).