Am I Eligible For A Hair System? [pictures]

qztwn

Reaction score
So I started shedding 150-170 hairs per day since January when I stopped Finasteride in 14 days. My hair was near perfect before that with no shedding. Haven't had a haircut since Feb. This is the sixth month now and the rate of shedding is the same. Losing 40-50 hairs in shower and around 20-30 while styling.

So, do I need a hair piece for this? (My head is right after a shower in the pictures) If not right away, in how many months can I expect to be bald enough to wear one (considering same rate of hair loss).
And if I don't need one right away, what concealers, hairstyles or other suggestions can you put up? Thanks.

Attachments

• hair1.jpg
    hair1.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 627
  • hair2.jpg
    hair2.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 618
  • hair22.jpg
    hair22.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 651

shookwun

Reaction score
Lmao

Can't be serious.

Try it.in for a wake up call

s1nemesis1s

Reaction score
Dude, I hear your concern, and at somepoint and system might make sense. But try some of the topical stuff, better shampoo and conditioner, maybe some minoxidil (sp)? I would kill to have hair that nice. Heck, I would buy some of that spray in stuff and cover the top spot. Seriously though, with a proper haircut, and some topical low risk stuff - taking care of your hair, etc - might be fine for a long time. I dunno, I am newbie, but to me - I would give anything to have hair that nice. I say work with what you have.