Am I do something wrong?

kincade

Reaction score
So I was out with a friend of mine the other night and he saw the top of my head and said jokingly "damn dude you should start using rogaine" I smiled as usual and then I thought to myself I have been using rogaine(well minx. but close enough)for about 3 years now along with finasteride. for 2yrs and my hair is still going pretty quick,now maybe since I am using these 2 things its slowing it down a little but who really knows-So really am I doing something wrong of course I am not expecting miracles but come on I jumped on this early before it got noticable and it doesnt seem like anything ive done was worth while-I have been using kirkland 5%min. and finasteride from in house pharm. has anyone heard anything bad about either of these places or products id like to know if I am wasting my money-any suggestions?

shootingguard

Established Member
Reaction score
See, this is exactly why I'm hesitant about getting onto Fincar (I bought some recently, waiting on it to arrive).

Everyone says it's amazing, but I keep hearing about people who it hasn't worked for. Makes me worrisome... :sobbing:

Milkboy

Reaction score
I'm also hesitanting to get on Fincar, but I guess if we don't try it then we'll never know if it will work just as well for us. I'm going to order mine this weekend and give post my progress here.

Odie

Established Member
Reaction score
shootingguard said:
See, this is exactly why I'm hesitant about getting onto Fincar (I bought some recently, waiting on it to arrive).

Everyone says it's amazing, but I keep hearing about people who it hasn't worked for. Makes me worrisome... :sobbing:

You'll find just as many posts from people who say that Merck Proscar isn't working for them.

The whole 'generics must be fakes' thing is way overblown. If you buy from CIPLA (a reputable pharma in India) you are just as likely to get real finasteride as from anywhere else.

Oh and for the record - finpecia user for 8 mnths and great results with it

IBM

Reaction score
Maybe the problem is with Kirkland Minoxidil. I'm using it EOD (rotating with Tricovivax) and it seems that it does not have any effect. I'm shedding a lot from Kirkland Minoxidil.

kincade

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the responses
I dont discourage anyone from adleast trying but I guess like with anything it has different results for different people