Am I Balding ? Or Am I Just Paranoid???

californian_4

My Regimen
Reaction score
I recently aged 16 years old and im really freaking out right now.
I have naturally thin hair noticed my crown looking kinda weird since last year of november. Last week I went to the doctors to see if anything was wrong with me and she said that my scalp was fine but I still doubt it. My family and I has thin hair but not balding or no one is bald. I dont see any hair falling but my scalp is noticable. Im so confused and i appriciate it if anyone can help me here and give me advice

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My advice for you is:
If you start something new like posting here you should check the rules. You posted in the wrong section.
And of course random people on an internet forum that see 4 pictures of your current state can give you better advice than the dr..

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep go check it out with a derm, or at least post a pic of your hairline...in the correct forum section

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
just paranoid. but don't worry, we might have a cure in about 20 - 30 years so if you lose it around then, you might be in luck

Reactions: se8

californian_4

My Regimen
Reaction score
My advice for you is:
If you start something new like posting here you should check the rules. You posted in the wrong section.
And of course random people on an internet forum that see 4 pictures of your current state can give you better advice than the dr..
Anything else? ._.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anything else? ._.

Hair whorl on long hair is not very "ideal" to look for early male pattern baldness, i suggest you start by posting a pic of your hairline, hair pulled, with those 4 pics only it's almost impossible.

And as @DanielDüsentrieb said, most accurate diagnosis would be with a Trichoscopy done by a reputable dermatologist

@Roberto_72 can you move thread to general section ? Thx

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My advice for you is:

because you need to be a dr to diagnose hairloss

lmao

californian_4

My Regimen
Reaction score
My advice for you is:
How do i post in the right forum then

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since you haven't posted any pics I will have to use my crystal ball.

It says that you are going bald but Brotzu's elixir will be released in 2016 and save your life.