Am I a 3 now?

dylang92

Reaction score
Titled kind of says it all, am I a 3? I'm sorry for the posts, I really am. I just gotta know, thanks for your help everyone!

Attachments

• Photo on 3-17-16 at 2.07 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 3-17-16 at 2.07 PM #2.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 438
  • Photo on 3-17-16 at 2.12 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 3-17-16 at 2.12 PM #2.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 404
  • Photo on 3-17-16 at 2.12 PM #3.jpg
    Photo on 3-17-16 at 2.12 PM #3.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 394

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
1.5-2 imo nowhere near a 3 and you have good denisty so most people wouldn't think you are balding.

shookwun

Reaction score
Beautiful NW2.

Maintain it

Ibiza4300

Reaction score
As a NW3 I honestly find your post to be ignorant, insulting and pathetic. I think you're on the wrong forum buddy, but don't worry you should have no trouble finding a few that discuss topics such as rhinoplasty procedures.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As a NW3 I honestly find your post to be ignorant, insulting and pathetic. I think you're on the wrong forum buddy, but don't worry you should have no trouble finding a few that discuss topics such as rhinoplasty procedures.

Whoa man, relax.

mrd

Reaction score
I'm gonna somewhat hi-jack this thread, I'm a new member so I can't make a thread of my own just yet,

29, Male, I had long hair (to the middle of my back) for roughly the last 3-4 years, was never tied back tightly, washed every day etc. I chose to cut it off last November and am probably noticing or worrying about my hairline more than ever now probably unnecessarily because my hair is shorter . There is no baldness in my family, I seem to have my mothers genes more than my fathers, hairline, long forehead etc. My hair is super thick, and I whenever I get a haircut which is rarely, (same hairdresser since I was young so knows the history of my hair), I always bring up the subject of my hairline, out of interest more than anything, especially while it was long after reading about Traction Alopecia, she has always assured me I have nothing to worry about. The only issues I've ever had with my hair is that my scalp gets super dry if not washed regularly enough, as you can probably see by some of the redness in the corners. There is no thinning from what I can tell.

Could you please have a look at a few photos and tell me if i've got anything to worry about? as I am starting to worry about it, is this just a mature hairline? Much appreciated!

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    335.6 KB · Views: 240
  • image5.JPG
    image5.JPG
    305.5 KB · Views: 217
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    322.5 KB · Views: 233

yadayada029

Established Member
Reaction score
This kid can go ahead and close his account. He's not balding, at all. That density is remarkable.

mrd

Reaction score
I'm gonna somewhat hi-jack this thread, I'm a new member so I can't make a thread of my own just yet,

29, Male, I had long hair (to the middle of my back) for roughly the last 3-4 years, was never tied back tightly, washed every day etc. I chose to cut it off last November and am probably noticing or worrying about my hairline more than ever now probably unnecessarily because my hair is shorter . There is no baldness in my family, I seem to have my mothers genes more than my fathers, hairline, long forehead etc. My hair is super thick, and I whenever I get a haircut which is rarely, (same hairdresser since I was young so knows the history of my hair), I always bring up the subject of my hairline, out of interest more than anything, especially while it was long after reading about Traction Alopecia, she has always assured me I have nothing to worry about. The only issues I've ever had with my hair is that my scalp gets super dry if not washed regularly enough, as you can probably see by some of the redness in the corners. There is no thinning from what I can tell.

Could you please have a look at a few photos and tell me if i've got anything to worry about? as I am starting to worry about it, is this just a mature hairline? Much appreciated!

Could someone please have a look at my photos and tell me what they think - cheers guys.

tox

Reaction score
Could someone please have a look at my photos and tell me what they think - cheers guys.
Just make some random comments and get to 4 and then make your own thread.

My personal opinion is you are not balding, and you shouldn't worry about it. However, it does look like the ends of your temples are thinner, so it might be the beginning of some recession around there. A little hard to tell with the length of your hair.
Considering your family history, I would say don't worry about it and just take pictures every 6 months or so and see if it's getting worse. Though even if your hairline recedes I would doubt you go bald.

I'm no expert though, so take it with a grain of salt.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
You are receding slightly but tbh your forehead is non existant which makes me think you must have had a Norwood 2 shaped hairline to start with (the V shape). If that's the case it does look like it's receded a little but nowhere near Norwood 3 dude. Lol NW4 is considered bald by many and that is one Norwood higher than you were claiming yours was.

bobby26

Reaction score
one month on finasteride

Sorry guys to come and interrupt the thread .. I cannot post my own thread yet .. I am 25 yo currently Norwood 2.5 knocking on nw3 territory .Started finasteride a month back and immediately had a burning sensation all over my scalp .and noticed some blisters on my head .Not sure whether to continue using it or not .. My male pattern baldness is accelerating pretty fast .. Moved from NW1 to Norwood 2.5 in around 2 years .. Very distressed about it .Pretty much ruining my life now .Now losing hair in non male pattern baldness areas as well .None of my family members that I know has male pattern baldness Any one had the same experiences?
should I continue using finasteride?