alternative required for revivogen

tonybmx

Reaction score
hi
have been using revivogen for 4 months now, along with minoxidil (am and pm). Im not sure what is happening, some days i feel like i have little hairs growing at the temples, some times i think my original hair is getting weaker/shedding. . My main problem is that I am really miffed about the mess revivogen is making of my head, because no matter how hard I try I cant get rid of the brown stains that it is leaving behind on my temples and crown. I wash my hair sometimes twice a day and leave it the shampoo on for quite some time to let it clean the scalp. I have also used revivogens own shampoo and conditioner, head and shoulders and many other different types. Its bad enough going thin, but its another thing walking around every day with these brown stains on my head for everyone else to see. The whole idea is to regrow hair and avoid bringing attention to your hair/head, but it seems this is quite the opposite at the moment with these obvious brown stains. I find using minoxidil is messy enough, but at least it doesnt leave obvious stains behind and i believe it is doing some good.
Does anyone have any NATURAL alternative DLT blockers which can be used along side minoxidil and are easy to incorporate into daily life. I dont dont want to use propecia because I value my health and would rather go bald than risk my long term health with a full head of hair.
PLEASE PLEASE HELP

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
tonybmx said:
hi
have been using revivogen for 4 months now, along with minoxidil (am and pm). Im not sure what is happening, some days i feel like i have little hairs growing at the temples, some times i think my original hair is getting weaker/shedding. . My main problem is that I am really miffed about the mess revivogen is making of my head, ...

alternatives to revivogen could include either crinagen or Zix / Super Zix.

Never used crinagen so I can't speak to it's cosmetic effects, but it's basically the same formula as Rev - only slightly less expensive.

I do use Zix and Super Zix - and they actually improve how your hair looks after applying. The jury's still out on how effective it might be for me. It's gotten mixed reviews. Has helped some but not others. SUPER Inexpensive.