Alterna, mousse/serum..........PLEASE, OH PLEASE!!!!

toivonen

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, i heard good things about this product from Alterna (Jacob.....), but my doubts are, does the product of the 2nd link (oficial Alterna page), have the same ingredients of the 1st link? Cause, the one from the 1st link, seems to be much more complete (SOD's and so on....)

Can someone PLEASE. give me some feedback? (i've already tried from the past month, to get an answer from Alterna USA/Norway....but absolutly NO RESPONSE)....

MANY MANY THANKS

Jacob

Reaction score
I've been wondering that myself. I used the first one there....now it's a "serum" so I wonder if some of the ingreds have changed.

G

jacob,
do you really think that equisomin or some other elsom's formulator topical is so much superior to i.e. these 2 products? i know that nanosome technology is supposed to be the main advantage, but still...

toivonen

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, it seems INDREDIBLE :evil: ...that a suposed HIStandard company, dosen't seem to give ANY feedback to customers or potential customers....just as simple as that: is the new product, the same (in some components) as the old one........simple, isn't it?