Alpecin Forte VS male pattern baldness

Goodfella

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

This is my first post I usually just use this forum to read up on stuff.
I’ll shortly introduce myself. (If you are not interested skip to next paragraph)
I am 25y old guy from Belgium.
I use Kirkland foam minoxidil 5% + nizoral 2% since about 6 months.
I’ve had good results so far using these 2 products.
Don’t want to use fina cause of possible sides.
Currently I am doing research to find some good stuff to add to my regimen.

I didn’t find a lot of information about the product “Alpecin Forte†and decided to make my first post about it. The reason why this product caught my attention is because I was on this forum for gamers called 9lives and there was a topic about hair loss.
Not very interesting, until I read this post from some boy, I will translate it:

He said his hair loss started at 17 years old. Hair loss runs in the family his grandfather was bald at 30 years old. His father was losing a lot of hair until he started to use “Alpecin forte†which his hairdressers recommended to him. His uncle had been given the same advice didn’t use the product and went completely bald. His dad now is 63 and still has same hair as when started to use the product.The boy obviously started to use the product as well and his hair loss has stopped ever since.

So what do you guys think, is this product worth a shot?
I am seriously thinking about adding it to my regimen.
Anyone any experience with Alpecin products?

Ingredients alpecin forte

Aqua, Isopropyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Parfum, Laureth-10, Menthol, Capric Acid, Sulfur, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Thymol, Benzyl Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Anise Alcohol, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Quinine HCL.

Here is a link to the product

http://www.medicinal.alpecin.de/en/medicinal/anti_dandruff/

Here is a link to the forum on which I found this post. (It’s in Dutch).

http://www.9lives.be/forum/algemene-discussies/740013-de-officiele-haaruitval-topic-5.html