Alopecia

starburst66

Reaction score
:( Hello im louise 37 years old and have alopecia.It 1 st started wen I was in school at 15 or 16 years old.It would go the size of 10p ,and grow back in the next few weeks.I had long thick black hair.Next it happened again ,but this time was a bit bigger and didnt grow back.Weeks went on and I noticed another patch on other side of head.Hair was just coming out in my hand and wen i washed it had to though it all down the toliet it was that bad.I think it was caused by stress.I now have 3 different wigs that i wear ,but indoors i just wear a headscarf.I hope someone will reply and email me with simillar problem ,many thanx .

blackhair

Reaction score
starburst66 said:
:( Hello im louise 37 years old and have alopecia.It 1 st started wen I was in school at 15 or 16 years old.It would go the size of 10p ,and grow back in the next few weeks.I had long thick black hair.Next it happened again ,but this time was a bit bigger and didnt grow back.Weeks went on and I noticed another patch on other side of head.Hair was just coming out in my hand and wen i washed it had to though it all down the toliet it was that bad.I think it was caused by stress.I now have 3 different wigs that i wear ,but indoors i just wear a headscarf.I hope someone will reply and email me with simillar problem ,many thanx .

Then, see amazing pics before and after AAU in page hairborn