Almost 9 months...

JHCL1990

Established Member
Reaction score
Shedding sooooo badly. Hair alllllll over my fingers when I shampoo. Head hair stuck in my happy trail hair. Randoms strands of hair in my ears, on my cheeks, even getting in my eyes. At pretty much any time during the day if I rub my head and pull (not that hard) on my hair at different points on my head i can get like 20 hairs to fall.

Wwwwhhhhyyyy?

Raz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seasonal shedding? The so-called second shed?

archdemon123

Established Member
Reaction score
Smoke a joint, lift weights, bang chicks. Do basically anything to stop worrying
Get rid of the excessive sebum on scalp, through more shampooing or taking something to neutralize it. I'm running a lower dosage of accutane ED

gmiller09

Reaction score
probably not
Do you think that depends on how the drug is actually working? Is lowering serum DHT stopping baldness or is it just the fact the some of the drug reaches the follices? If it's the later of course it will work better. I feel like merk might of thought that. Why not prescribe it at .25 mg if it's serum levels doing the harm. because you'll still inhibiting 70% of dht. I would get on RU. I face palm myself when people on here saying its nowhere as effective as propecia. It's the other way around

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you think that depends on how the drug is actually working? Is lowering serum DHT stopping baldness or is it just the fact the some of the drug reaches the follices? If it's the later of course it will work better. I feel like merk might of thought that. Why not prescribe it at .25 mg if it's serum levels doing the harm. because you'll still inhibiting 70% of dht. I would get on RU. I face palm myself when people on here saying its nowhere as effective as propecia. It's the other way around

RU is nothing compared to finasteride, or we would have at least 1 genuine report with picture.

shookwun

Reaction score
soldier it out.